Sitemappath not updating
Render(Html Text Writer writer) at Form Rewriter Control Adapter. Render Control Internal(Html Text Writer writer, Control Adapter adapter) at System. Combine(String app Path, String basepath, String relative) at System. Apply App Path Modifier(String virtual Path) at System. NET rewrites is referencing a resource like ../../resource but first: I don't know why it would be doing that as I override the form to remove the action and I don't use any Resolve Url() functions and second: it works perfectly with the Cassini server on Windows XP Pro! ALso cannot find a solution in any newsgroups on the net. I can't remember exactly what the solution was (I'll try to double-check). CSS file in a theme directory which got automatically added to the Page. Thank you for the post anyway cause it gave me some ideas of how to resolve the favicon on my master page... Process Request Main(Boolean include Stages Before Async Point, Boolean include Stages After Async Point) 1360 The actual rewritten url for a URL like: com/products.list/2 would be: com/list.aspx? Looking at the event logs for the server, I can see an application warning providing much of the same exception information as above and noting that the URL is (paraphrased) com/list.aspx? I suppose it's logical that somehow, something that ASP. I have tried everything including the settings of the IIS , searching the code , etc ... you can probably find some of the posts where I described/solved the similar issue same way. My point is that if you have a local develpment copy of the app, examine the problem Page and it should give you a clue about what's going wrong. I also recall that I could examine the HTML output of the page in the development environment and it had the defective reference, though it didn't manifest itself as a server-crasher until I moved the app to a Win 2k3 machine (in my case, there was a secondary mechanism of referencing the CSS file so I was none-the-wiser for a while). Hi All, I found another situation in which this could occur... Event time: 12/23/2007 PM Event time (UTC): 12/24/2007 AM Event ID: 35801b7140f14040b14138208ef5e7d1 Event sequence: 540 Event occurrence: 18 Event detail code: 0 Application information: Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1853235269/Root-1-128429392640001030 Trust level: Full Application Virtual Path: / Application Path: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zikbay_new.com\ Machine name: H145104 Process information: Process ID: 159884 Process name: w3Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Exception information: Exception type: Http Exception Exception message: Cannot use a leading ..
I'm seeing the error when browsing to the site with internet explorer! Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. I have a weird problem with a site that doesn't face issues in development using Cassini, but crashes hard when deployed to an IIS 6.0. Basically, I'm using a rewriting engine and everything goes fine if, say, I have a URL like this: com/..when I append a page number to the end like this: com/products.list/2 ASP. NET blows up and gives me this the error at the bottom of the post. Create Item(Int32 item Index, Site Map Node Item Type item Type, Site Map Node node) 111 System. Create Control Hierarchy Recursive(Int32& index, Site Map Node node, Int32 parent Levels) 88 System.